Once I return to my internship it will be my last week at the Tempe Community Council. After April 29th, I'm not sure what will come next. I've been applying for jobs left and right, but so far nothing has been secured. I'm hoping I will be able to find the right opportunity sooner than later.
Last Wednesday, we went to see Arcade Fire at Comerica Theatre. It was by far, the best concert both auditory and visually I have been to yet. If you haven't heard music by Arcade Fire, my favorite songs to listen to are Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels), Wake Up, and The Suburbs.
Here's a video from the concert:
This concert reminded me that there is nothing comparable to listening to extraordinary artists live and being surrounded by people who have a shared love for their music. As Cindy, Billy's sister said, that's one band off of the bucket list!
Hi Kelsey and Billy,
ReplyDeleteWe really enjoyed your update and plans...and, the concert was really great. The music was good, nice to hear young people "keeping up the tradition" of prolonging the arts. I loved it when I was younger and we made a lot of music!! We have a recipe that we will send...we love it. It includes tempeh, and you were the one that introduced us to tempeh..so we always think of you when we make it. Love ya bunches for ever...Joanne and Wayne.