Its a lovely overcast rainy Saturday, my favorite! We Arizonans don't get rainy days that often that when we do, I cherish them. Someday Billy and I hope to live in Seattle where this will be the norm.
View from our patio with my lavender plant in the corner
It's April 9th and in 20 days I will have finished my internship and in 32 days I will be graduating! It's hard to believe how quickly the past few months have gone by. I have been busy applying for jobs left and right, which isn't too many considering the difficult budgets many nonprofits are facing. One glimmer of hope is that I have gone through the interview process for an organization and hope to hear next week whether I got the job!
A few days ago my parents went out of town and I got to spend some time with these little guys that I miss dearly...
Sweetie and Keanu
An urban herb garden update: A few have passed away lately, but a few shining stars are my Thai Basil which bloomed (see the picture below), the long lasting oregano, and a few new basil plants. I recently potted some California garlic and I hope it survives in the container.
As the past few months have been a bit stressful with finding a new job and graduating, I want to thank my parents and Billy for being supportive and encouraging.
Much love to all!




No comments:
Post a Comment