Yesterday we said goodbye to our beta fish of five months, Prometheus. He was the first fish I've had and such a cute little guy. This morning we went to the pet store and got a new crowntail beta. Billy picked the name, Raijin, the Japanese God of Thunder. He's an active one with a beautiful red body and hints of blue in his fins.
An update to my urban herb garden, my mom and I went to a few local nurseries last week and picked up many herbs. The herbs I added are: Cilantro, French Thyme, Tuscan Leaf Rosemary, Fern Leaf Lavender, Provence Lavender, Sweet Basil, and French Lavender. They have been doing well on our balcony and I used some of the basil leaves when I made pizza a few nights ago. My mom found a Catnip herb plant and when she put it on the patio, the cats went crazy!


No comments:
Post a Comment